Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well, now that Thanksgiving is done I have had time to reflect on what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my wife who cooks for me and loves me for who I am yet challenges me to be more than I am; so often God uses her to speak to me.

I am thankful for my family; they bless me each and every day. They also give me wisdom that I don’t see on my own.

I am thankful for my freedom. There is little that I fear and I know that is not true for many in the world.

Most of all I am thankful for Christ who came into my life and has blessed me in so many ways. It is my hope that I can live in such a way that people are led into relationship with Christ by the things I do and the words I say so they can feel thankful and know the joy that I find in my relationship with Christ. Now I need to go for a walk to work off some of this food I ate in the last 2 days. Enjoy and ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment